COMPANY REGISTRATION IN MUMBAI START'S AT JUST 4,999 (ALL INCLUSIVE) Plus You Get Free GST and MSME Registration
Company Registration i.e. Private Limited Company is one of the mostly and common recommended way to start a business in India. This type of company registrations offer limited liability for its shareholders with certain restrictions and conditions placed on the ownership. An Limited Liability Partnership has Designated Partners and Partners, Who own and manage the functioning and working of business. Whereas in Private Limited Company Registration, Directors Manage the Business and Shareholders owns the Business. Director can be different from shareholders.
So Why Wait, Start a Your Business and Register Your Private Limited Company today to get funding from various stake holders and tax benefits from government of India.
Start-up Registration, is leading Business Consultant, Who offers Quick and Online Company Registration with Seven simple steps
- Guiding for Right Name of Your Company
- Applying for Name Reservation with the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Getting Digital Signatures
- Drafting Your Companies MOA and AOA
- Filing Registration Application with the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Register your directors with the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
- Getting Your Companies COI along with PAN and TAN
You will receive A Certificate of Incorporation (CoI), along with PAN and TAN after the approval of the Company Registration Application. After that you can officially open a current bank account in the name of your company with the Certificate of Incorporation and PAN and TAN and you can start your business operations.
You are requested to fill up the enquiry form so that you can speak to our Expert on your Company Registration Process and any related queries.