Best & Value for Money Services
One Person Company Registration
Starts @ Just Rs.4999
In 7 days | From Any where | At a Single Click
*Professional Fees. Emi Option Available
Get Quote Instantly
request a Free quote
Pan card of share holder, nominee and directors
Aadhar card of share holder, nominee and directors
Latest passport size photograph of share holder, nominee and directors
Latest telephone bill / electricity bill / bank account statement of share holder, nominee and directors
Latest telephone bill / electricity bill of registered office address
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
Simply fill the above form to get started.
Call to Discuss
Our expert will connect with you & prepare documents.
Get your Company Incorporation certificate.
Advantages of one person company
A One Person Company is a type of Private Limited Company is the most common and important forms of Business Organization where the member and Director is Single Person, One Person Company is an Upgraded version of Sole Proprietorship having benefits of Private Limited Companies having following advantages
Separate Legal Entity
Capacity to sue and be sued
LET'S CLEAR ALL THE DOUBTS!
on One Person Company Registration
Below mentioned are the pre-requisites to register an OPC Company in India:
1. The shareholder must be individual person and Should be Indian resident
2. Minimum one Director is required to be appointed, who shall be an Indian resident
3. A Nominee is required to be Appointed at the time of Registration who should be above 18 years age and Should also be Indian resident
4. A Place where business needs to be registered must be provided as the registered office address of OPC.
Authorized capital means the maximum amount of capital that a company can raise from its Shareholders by way of issuing shares in present or in the future. Paid-up Capital means the actual amount raised by the company and amount paid by shareholders upon issuance of shares. Paid-up capital can be less than authorized capital but it cannot exceeding from Authorised Capital.
Yes, Your company can be registered at a commercial or a residential place by Providing necessary proof like Electricity Bill / GAS Bill / Telephone Bill.
A Registered office is a place where communication, if any, from Government Department and other concerned authorities, Can be received. The Register Office Address is also displayed at the portal of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
Photograph, PAN, Aadhar Card, Bank Statement, Electricity Bill for Register Office Proof
Once, the One Person Company is registered, it must fulfill following requirements on priority:
• Opening a Bank account of the company
• Appoint the Statutory auditor
• Deposit paid-up capital mentioned while making registration application
• Issuance and allotment of shares and Form Filing for Commencement of Business
Request a quote
Invest your time and efforts and focus on your business growth. We will take care of the Registration Procedures and Post Registration Compliance’s.